Wednesday, June 13, 2007

When a tiny thing causes everything.

Monday, I realized that there was a slight cut on my upper lip, and thought it was just an ordinary cut. By Monday night, I realized that the cut begin to swell. But it wasn't much everything was still alright.
Tuesday is when it all happen, I woke up and I saw my Lips the size of Angelina Jolie's one.
freaking humongous. (trust me, it ain't sexy).. This made me had a slight fever and nausea.. Been extremely clumsy on that day, all because of this lips.. Lost my concentration and all..
Wednesday, finally my swollen lips begins to calm down and keep a lower profile but it ain't cheating anyone.. I manage to apply pressure to my lips without using my fingers at all to remove the pus from it.. the pus just shoots out and flows down...
Went over to my dad and he helped me pressed it... Thats when tears starts to flow..
After that, he wiped it and poke the lighter colour skin of it and more pus begins to come out and he applied detol on it.
That's not all, after all that, my dad realized that I have 2 pus on my lips. one ontop of another.
My dad did the same procedure as the first one and applied detol.
Damn it hurts like hell.
can't eat, can't drink, can't do pretty much anything...
damn it sucks to have a boil, especially not 1 but 2 on your lips.

No comments: