Sunday, January 04, 2009

Issues With my Mac

Just when everything was lovely, some demon came and haunt my Mac.
Apparently, while Farvin & I was trying to crack the iPhone 3G, we were required to replace a file from the Mac OS X 10.5.6.
Long story short.

My Mac start up amazingly quick. BUT! without my trackpad, keyboard, or any usb drives on my Mac.

Annoyingly, the damn file USB driver got corrupted.
So the situation was, how are you suppose to repair a laptop, when you can't move the keyboard or mouse?

I've thought and TRIED millions of solution, and so far.. none seems to work (except for one i'm trying to do now, which is re-installing the update pack)

Lets list down whats the solution shall we?
1. Using my bros MacBook to file share and copy the file from his comp and paste to my comp. (FAIL)
2. CMD OPT P R reset. (FAIL)
3. Insert disc and do a disc utility check up. (FAIL)
4. Remove the recent 2GB Apacer RAM, which I bought. (FAIL)
5. Remove the current hard disk and placed it in the external hard disk case. Use the external hd and connect to brothers comp and copy and paste the file. ( EPIC WASTE OF TIME & FAIL ).
..... too many more to be listed.

So thats the reason why I'm still up at 5.30a.m. and waiting for this bloody download to be up.
You all know that I can't live without my Mac.

This may sound awfully dramatic but during the time when I sent my mac for repair for a week, I fell sick for a week too!

No pictures in this post because I'm running safe mode and updating it. So maybe I'll update it soon enough with the pictures of me working through the wee hours trying to get my mac back into shape.

Owh yeah, did I mention that while trying to resuscitate my MacBook, A big and long piece of rubber dropped off from the hard disk bay. I'm not sure whether this is important.. But its so flimsy because it is held over by glue and also who cares, I'm gonna get my MacBook casing changed soon enough anyway.!!

3 Minutes remaining for the download to be completed. I'm really dizzy!

No comments: