Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lachrymose


Shocked, Stunned, Surprised, Irritated, Annoyed, Pissed, Enraged, Confused & Fucked Up.
That's the feeling I'm going through right now.

Besides that, I've made up my mind to change my Major to Communications & Marketing.
Psychology was fun but isn't my cup of tea.
It obviously too didn't help when I happen to be the one and only guy in the class too.

Anyway, its January 2009 now, many things have been going on like recessions and shits...
So this brings me to the next emo topic which is , I am really disappointed that Machines is going to lower their Pay for the part timers starting from next month onwards
I know I'm not in the position to change anything, but this is my humble thoughts...

1. Why are we still hiring more staffs. I think we are the only tech company hiring, don't you see companies like Western Digital retranching thousands of workers and closing down factories already?

2. Why do we need to open another outlet at Johor Bahru and one more so close to us at 1 Utama. Don't we already have shortage of stocks? Now the HQ have to ship in more stocks to their area too.

3. Yes, if the new staffs are hired for the new outlets I understand, but it still doesn't have to come to the fact it has to lower our pay!

4. I don't think Sunway Pyramid have the issue of shortage of staffs here yet new staffs = less working opportunities for us?

5. Yes, companies need new & fresh staffs for the better future of the company, but who does this at this point of time! We are on the verge of losing money now. We shouldn't be hiring fresh staffs who have little/ none apple knowledge and wasting money/time training them now.

6. I wouldn't be complaining so much if they haven't delay our commission/ salary yet.

7. Why the hell is Midvalley going through a renovation??! Our salaries are getting cut the same time too!

A little emotional now.

No comments: