Friday, August 18, 2006

18th August..

Yeah, this is it. Last day of school...
Midterm holidays here I come!
School's out for a week.
Which includes my Birthday! Marvelous!FREEDOM
Schools been pretty boring as usual.
After school Rry and me went to a place called behind padang masjid to have Ais Kacang.















Same shoe? haha





















pipe exploded ..ice cream man seems to have good buisness....

Went back home...walked again.. Been thinking that its pretty unsafe.. but...Good exercise..=)
Don't come and 'pao' me okay stupid rempits or estate people. Go rob a bank or something. You'll get more money than robbing us. Useless bandits..

Anyway, I've been planning in school with a few of my friends this few days of where to celebrate my sweet sixteen.....
Han Joe suggested doing it in RedBox(Sunway Pyramid), which is a pretty good idea. And I'm taking it. This party might be a collaboration between me and James...(double the retardness)
But since he is so cheap.. He don't even wanna come out a single cent.. DROP DEAD!
Here's the plan, we're gonna karaoke till we're high and then we're gonna have dinner in Pyramid and maybe catch a movie there. or Shisha....if u want.. (I've stopped smoking)
Here are the details.....
Time : Not sure..noon i guess??
Venue: Sunway Pyramid
Date : 25th August 2006

Further details or any suggestions... tag me(thats what its all about)...
Ps.. Real birthday is on the 26th august...


Unnecessary details...
Just finished......

Playing guitar,

Reading Cheryl's blog,

Still in my school uniform..
Now hearing, Jack's mannequin - The Mixed Tape..........






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg. Your birthday is on the 26th?! MY sis's birthday is on the same date! gawk. And you told me that YOUR sis's birthday is on the same date as mine! blimey.