Sunday, August 27, 2006

26th August - My Sweet Sixteen...

Woke up this morning, went to blog about last night.
received tons of sms and msn messenger message thoughout the night..
Wondering what are people doing at that hour....hmmm

Anyway, went to midvalley to jalan jalan with sis.
Really packed there..asusual...Then decided to have lunch in Kenny Rogers.
All of the sudden, i heard a birthday song.. But its not for me.
What are the odds of that. 2 person celebrating birthday at the same place.
Darn it..worst was... I NEVER GOT MY BIRTHDAY SONG!

When walking up and down in midvalley, I've spotted the shirt that my friends bought for me yesterday. It was in FOS....OMG, and I was wearing that shirt too!!!!!!!!!!!
I ran far far away..

When I got home, parents and sis left home.. So I was home alone.
To my suprise, Sherry decided to drop by..
She gave me a lil gift again... This time is a cake..(awwwww how sweeet)
She stayed forawhile, watch movies, did stuff...then err..went home...?













The Cake..

Bought dinner for my family after that..
Watched ManUtd won Watford 2-1.
And that is how i end my Sweet Sixteen..

No comments: