Saturday, August 05, 2006

5th August....=D

Finally another page in this blog,
Today's a Saturday, and I've woke up early for Interact Club's Installation Rehearsal.
Not much of a rehearsal but more of a spring cleaning for the hall.
Moving chairs around, setting the backdrop for the stage.
It was this morning that I've felt supersick.
My heart pulse rised again. Felt really awkward.
I've even got a soar throat and some really bad flu, maybe fever too.
Anyway, after the event. Sherry walked me back to my home to collect my shoe to try on for the installation. Unfortunately it was too big for her.. Really small feet she has.. =D
After she went home, I've took a shower and got ready for the installation.
I look pretty much like The Click Five if u ask me.













The Click Five


Went for the event already...chilled there..gave some briefings to the members about what and where about.
Then I've got my Editor badge, never looked so classy before..=)














Editor 2006/2007

The event started off with less than 50 people.
And ended with less than 16 people.
I guess Installation ain't the thing for SMK Seafield Interact Club I guess.
No offence though..
We're much better at the International Understanding, trust me.
I wasn't quite impressed with the way go on around with the BOD too.
To me, I felt that very very few of us gave us FULL 100% commitment to the Installation at all.
Thats why It results to this.
Leadership is important too and most importantly Responsiblity.
Do your task and finish them. Never wait till last minute.
Not really refering to someone in particular but to everyone on the Bod including me.
Anyway, after the event, Sherry walked me back to my home again.
I felt sick that time, but with Rry along.. It made me felt better.(sorry for the emo-ness, can't help it)
We watched Scary movie 4 which i've downloaded in my room from the tiny little 17' inch computer monitor of mine.
So much for THX movie.














Ju-onn?
Owh yeah, I'm not supporting any piracy things as I always support the originals stuff.
But go Jack Sparrow...LOL...
The only good PIRATEd thing.
Only at half way through the movie, her sis picked up.
After it, I've got my first early Birthday present from my dad.
It was a Red Adidas bag.
Its a good bag and I really need to change my old Tropicana Bag which I've been using since Form 1. Lots of memories in there..ahhahahaha =P
Just wanna say thanks for the present and everything to my dad, if he ever sees this.=S
Anyway, Kimi got pole for qualifying in Hungary. Yippy!
And Manutd won FC Porto 3-1 goodie!
Rooney & Scholes red carded, unfortunately.









Red Carded again...boo ref..boo...


Anyway, going to sleep now.really early and really tired.
Loving this day.=)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Dun ruin the image of Click Five la wei!! lol..

Unknown said...

they already had a bad image.=P