Thursday, August 31, 2006

31st August 2006... Merdeka....

To everyone who is reading this right now and living in Malaysia...
Merdeka! To everyone..
I've just came back from Pyramid for the countdown with few of my friends...















Bryan enjoying his Nasi Lemak at his Pyramid Uncle Lim franchise..
















This is Shieng..

Writing my blog with my smelly lil sweaty shirt with full of foam....and other pathetic stuff which they sprayed on isn't nice at all....














It wasn't me..

But it was great fun for me...not sure bout others.. Some of the cars there got errr... Foamed..
Witness a mini mini accident too.. where the kelisa's windscreen got foamed up and he hit some taxi infront of him/her...not sure..
Street party rocks anyway too....if only i was invincible and none of the stupid smelly foam thingy kena me...















Bryan....covered..

Most of the time I just spend time with Her till the end of the event.. It was fun...=)














Its not easy getting a decent pic of her..this is so far the best...haha...You Stubborn little girl!

Fireworks??Got my own 'fireworks'..haha....Didn't manage to catch the whole part of it... Couldn't be bothered.. Same ol' thing every year...
I can still taste foam in my mouth...Its not a good thing...haha..
Its 1.20am now..Need to get up early tomorrow for tuition..... Wish me luck..Though, I'm still partying in my room and smsing Her... Damn...I need some discipline...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you together with sherry??! happy belated birthday [: