Monday, August 21, 2006

Karaoke Plans

Okay, here's the deal..
After long and considerate thinking.. I've finally made up my mind for my sweet sixteen..

Date: 25th August 2006
Time: 3or4pm undecided...still...
Venue: Redbox/Pyramid




I've invited 20 of my and James's closest friends ( I guess ?) only..
This party was actually a 50:50 thingy..till James...the cheap lil bugger said this on his blog
You come out 90 i come out 10 la k?
woosh..cheap...!
And err unfortunately my poor poor wallet isn't big enough to cover for the karaoke alone.=S
So just a sorry and err..
Don't worry its only Rm5 per person.=)

Damn..... Now I do sound pretty cheap.

2 comments:

Joe said...

yea man Ivan! don't worry man, the bill's not the prob, i'm sure everyone's willing to pay that measly 5 bucks right? as long as our Birthday boy has fun! right? =)

Anonymous said...

5 bucks's cool but its unfair that you invited all the 25 peeps and james could only invite 1. prob you guys should discuss bout the invitation part since its a combined celebration tho..